Rolwaling Cultural and Social center
I am a Treasurer of Rolwaling Cultural and Social Center. This society was formed on 2011 and with different plan and objective.
Plan and Objective of this society
- This association shall be public oriented and non-profitable.
- This association shall be social association and it shall not be responsible in any politics.
- To protect Sherpa culture, religion scripts and researches.
- To operate or cause to be operated the skilled, public awareness and employment oriented programs.
- To assist for enhancement of educational, financial and social life of the local community.
- To conduct the programs for the protection of cultural activities and to establish the school for the conservation of cultures, customs, fashions and language related to Sherpa’s as they are going on vanishing
- This association welcomes to any foreign donors for financial support and other help and it shall be use in the development of village.
- Study and undertake research of Sherpa language. Buddhism, Script, Literature, Philosophy, History and protect them
- To propagate the massage of Buddhism in the world troubled by tensions and wars.
- To preserve Sherpa culture and its immutable features when cultural mixture may blur its distinct features.
- Search about the culture, life-styles and native costumes of the Sherpa people.
- Emphasize on the literacy of the Sherpa people to help and encourage for education.
- Organize programs in Sherpas society on Education, Health, Buddhism, Culture and other immoral works.